Immigration Attorneys, who are these people? Are they really vital for my immigration plans?
Immigration Lawyers or Attorneys are those people who have studied immigration law and graduated and passed the bar examinations. Their Law practice is regulated by the government. They can be of assistance to the applicants in obtaining immigrant’s legal status in their respective countries.
Besides these bar passers (Immigration lawyers), there are other persons or agencies that can assist or represent the future immigrants; as long as they are permitted by the government.
– An Accredited representative-a non-profit agency which charged modest fees to help immigrant’s with low incomes.
– The DHS -this agency of the government assists foreign nationals in matters related to legalities in migrating to the country. This department decides who can enter the country or who can stay. The officers of this government’s agency process the applications and petitions of foreign nationals, and have the power to enforce the immigration laws.
Important roles played by Immigrant attorneys:
– Deal with immigrant issues of applicants who migrate either permanently or temporarily. These issues include foreign nationals’ rights, obligations and duties to the country they are migrating.
– Deal with the processes of immigrant applications and citizenship procedures of the foreign nationals.
– Deal with immigrant issues regarding the legalities of asylees or refugees or people who cross the borders illegally, or part of the illegal transportation of aliens to the country.
What Immigrant lawyers can do which other agencies cannot?
– They are responsible and liable for all the information they provide for their clients.
– They are equipped with trainings and know-how regarding Immigration law and are updated with the latest changes whatsoever with regards to immigration.
– They are equipped with resources needed to assess the immigrant’s case, as cases differ from one another. They are the authorities to give legal advice on how to tackle whatever immigration problems arise.
Why do I need a Canadian Immigration attorney in migrating to Canada?
An applicant can choose what he wanted to do on how to secure his immigration status when he decides to migrate to Canada. He can do it himself; or he can employ a consultant; or he can make use of the Canada law firm’s services. A Canadian Immigrant Lawyer (and not just any lawyer) has all the capabilities discussed above in assisting the future Canadian immigrant.
To become assured and at peace with whatever decision an applicant is going to have; he can seek his friend’s advices (those who are already in Canada). The success or pitfalls of his friends will help him tremendously in his decisions. He can also search online; updates and assistance are available online.